Welcome to Proprli, where innovation meets collaboration in real estate management. Are you passionate about creating an impact in the real estate industry? Proprli invites you to join our innovative and empowering team. We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Support to help us revolutionize real estate management.
Be a part of an empowering and rewarding environment where your contributions significantly impact our growth and customer satisfaction.
Proprli is at the forefront of real estate management innovation. We’re a collaboration platform connecting owners, property managers and tenants seamlessly. By replacing manual reporting and outdated Excel files, we offer real-time insights for governance and compliance. Our goal? To provide unparalleled control and visibility over real estate portfolios.
In the end, it all boils down to collaboration. That’s the key to real estate excellence!
Our team and passion
We at Proprli are driven by a relentless curiosity to improve collaboration in real estate management. Our platform is forward-thinking and innovative, and our customers trust us to provide the structure, oversight, and governance they need for peace of mind and successful portfolio management.
Your role as Customer Success Support
As Customer Success Support you are our main internal customer success team member. Working from Brazil, you are helping with onboarding all users data, answering questions from clients by email and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will collaborate closely with our Lead Customer Success Manager Nadia Varekamp.
- Within the first six months you’ll gain knowledge about our platform, our clients, our internal processes and the industry
- Help onboard data onto our platform of new and existing customers
- Answer questions from customers by email in English
- Write Knowledge Base articles in English
- Keep our platform translated in most European languages by engaging with external translators
- Help the sales team with prospecting new clients
- Identify and act on improvement areas
Who you are
- Based in Brazil
- Speaks and writes English
- A service-oriented individual with a human-centric approach
- Ability to provide solutions and a willingness to learn continuously
- Maintains a positive attitude, even under pressure
- Passionate about customer success and satisfaction
- An advocate for customer needs within our organization
- Empathetic to customer challenges, with strong problem-solving skills
- Effective in managing multiple inquiries and time
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment with room for initiative and growth
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
How to apply
Ready to join Proprli? If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Highlight your qualifications, express your motivation, and tell us why you’re the ideal candidate for our team.
Don’t miss out on shaping the future of real estate with Proprli. Apply now and embark on this exciting journey with us!