SENIOR FRONT-END SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We’re looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to join our team. If you love working on products of high impact, want to work in a small but quickly growing company, then read on!
Proprli is a CRE (commercial real estate) technology company that provides a collaboration tool (SaaS) for property managers and landlords to streamline the property management processes.
Proprli’s platform offers a variety of features and modules, such as investment planning, financial performance overview, certifications & inspections management, project management, procurement, ESG (environmental, social and governance) impacts and much more. There’s always something new to build.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A SENIOR FRONT-END ENGINEER
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure high-quality product delivery
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to our coding standards
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development
- Mentor and lead junior developers, setting best practices and providing guidance
- Be proactive in suggesting and implementing improvements to our front-end architecture and development processes
You’ll be joining a small team where your specific experience will have a great impact. You will have a lot of autonomy over your own projects, and you will get to use your expertise to lead by example.
Proprli is a young company, which means you will sometimes be expected to dip in and out of various roles as needs arise. You will learn a lot through the varied work, and you will get satisfaction in shipping software used by large corporates.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development, with a strong focus on Vue and other modern front-end frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, delivering high-quality products on time
- Experience with front-end build tools such as Webpack, Babel, and Gulp
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to debug complex issues and develop creative solutions
- Experience leading and mentoring junior developers, setting best practices and providing guidance
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A CANDIDATE
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be a team player and ready to engage and debate.
- You should be a fast learner. We often venture into unknown territory, so you should be a Google-fu master with experience-driven intuition. You should be excited to dive deep into new technology..
- Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Pragmatic – choose design approaches based on engineering and human principles.
- Be flexible but persistent – ready to change how you get things done but persistent in pursuing excellence.
- Be ready and willing to work in an environment that is still maturing and figuring out processes and technologies.
- Be a lifelong learner, proactive in pursuing your own growth.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work remotely.
- We encourage self-improvement: Company-sponsored books; conferences; courses. Just ask!
- A mixture of autonomy over your own work and real responsibilities to the team and business.